Saturday, February 16, 2013

The fire still burns

 

I haven't written on this blog in a long time.  It doesn't mean that I haven't written at all, but I have been apprehensive about sharing here.  But it does not mean that I don't write.  Besides the ongoing story lines that run through my head, like a manic marathon training event, I have been journaling.  A safe haven for the deep thoughts that have been tumbling about my subconcious.
 
Last summer I had such wonderful adventures that I wanted to share.  Pictures of our journeys with kids and g'kids.  But I couldn't make myself type
one.
 
single.
 
word. 
 
But a dam has broke and the fire that has been burning within has been stoked and I want to do what feeds my soul and makes my heart happy.
Write.
Jot.
Muse.
Ponder.
Express.
I have something to say and want to say it here.  The place I created for myself.  A room of my own, so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to all you have to say. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete