- Turkey went in and cooked itself to perfection.
- Vegetables behaved and came out at the same time as the turkey.
- Christmas crafts were bought and young children were entertained and thankful.
- The wine was the perfect compliment to the meal.
- An ex-husband came and all the words around the table were kind and carried no ill will.
- The planning and execution of the meal was a ballet of two women...The mother and the oldest daughter doing a dance of unspoken steps and timeless rrhythm. No wasted movement between them.
- Men, grateful for full bellies, taking over the kitchen duties of cleaning and storing leftover food.
Happy early Thanksgiving